Sunday, February 20, 2005

Genesis

The beginnings are always hard to get your mind around. I am sitting at my in-laws desktop computer, with a 7 week old baby in my arms and the sounds of Sunday dinner getting on the table. My other son, 19 months old, is suckering his Ah Bah (Aunt Bec) to read a story to him for the fifteenth time. My youngest is staring at me with a little bit of curiosity (not to mention a little bit of gas, I suspect) and is smiling. This is a snapshot. This is my time in life. It is here that I have chosen to write. Perhaps to keep me busy while downloading OpenOffice.org and perhaps to justify my being on this machine, I am here sharing with you my day. Take a moment, look around you and realize there is a world full of moments to share. These are the moments that teach us to laugh. Get caught up.

God be with you.

3 comments:

  1. I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

    http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete